Security and confidentiality
This website provides you with a safe navigation on the website, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to establish an encrypted connection between the web server and your browser, which protects against the capture and manipulation of the data.
The information collected on this website is intended solely for the interaction, processing of requests and newsletter subscriptions, resulting from the visitor's initiative.
Rights of the holder of personal data
- To oppose without charge, the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- On this website there are no private areas that imply registration with data collection as well as the username / e-mail and password, so to change your data you can place your request by letter or e-mail address (see the contacts section).
- The "right to forget" and the right to erase your personal data permanently, as long as it is not necessary for example to issue accounting documents related to contracted services;
- The portability of the data and to receive a copy in structured format of your data, by making your request by letter or through the email of contact (consult the sector contacts);
- To be informed if there is a violation of the systems that allows unauthorised access to your personal data.
This website uses technical cookies that are small text files containing basic information about your browsing session, being stored in your browser program and whose objective is the correct functioning of the website. Acceptance of these files must be configured on your device.
This website also uses "third-party" cookies:
Google Analytics: used by the website to analyse visitor statistics. These cookies are used exclusively for statistical purposes.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete the cookies you want, although you risk disabling certain services and features. For more information, see the AllAboutCookies.org website.